WeWork is a national provider of technology-fused real estate that demands capable, agile and trustworthy partners to ensure success in the deployment and expansion of new sites. MCW provides WeWork with turnkey technology services ranging from unified communications, AV, security and IT support in a manner consistent with WeWork’s approach to the market in keeping up with their members’ requirements. The challenge is providing the latest technology, that is intuitive and also cost effective.
The WeWork model of co-working is a relatively new concept and the way that they execute it promotes modern communities of creativity and collaboration. As such, MCW’s designs have to be just as modern, cutting-edge and innovative to support the WeWork brand. Among the thousands of square feet of glass-enclosed office spaces, MCW and WeWork also provide tenants with collaborative spaces where they can brainstorm the next big thing for their company.
MCW has provided the entire scope of low-voltage design and installation services for locations around the country including:
- Apollo | Washington, DC (Opening Soon)
- 80 M SE | Washington, DC (Opening Soon)
- Tysons Corner | Washington, DC
- Crystal City | Washington, DC
- Dupont Circle | Washington, DC
- K Street | Washington, DC
- Manhattan Laundry | Washington, DC
- Wonder Bread Factory | Washington, DC
- Walnut Street | Philadelphia, PA
- Chelsea (HQ) | New York, NY
- Wall Street | New York, NY
- Soho | New York, NY
- Back Bay | Boston, MA
- Golden Gate | San Francisco, CA
- TransBay | San Francisco, CA
WeWork is growing at a rapid pace and MCW is proud to be right there with them along the way. Check back in regularly to see some of the new projects and locations that are coming.